- 10-Dec-2013 to 30-Jan-2014 (EST)
- East Side of Cleveland, OH, USA
- Part Time
An East Side organization is seeking an Administrative Assistant that is proficient in all areas of Administrative work including various data base softwar and a very high understanding and knowledge of computer software for daily use. The ideal canidate must be a go to person that is self-sufficient and has the ability and confidence with good and independent decision making skills.
- Assists COO with a range of tasks including, but not limited to, researching information, compiling and generating reports, organizing electronic and written data, responding to telephone inquiries, scheduling appointments and meetings, and maintaining files.
- Assists Director of Fund Development by inputting and maintaining all donor records, acknowledging donations, producing mailings, compiling donor information for the Annual Report and providing support for special events.
- Assists Director of Human Resources with recruiting, scheduling and organizing special meetings, tracking benefit eligibility and enrollments and producing the quarterly hours report and hire letters. Assists by generating a variety of employee reports, process outside benefit payments, conduct background checks and maintain all files.
- Assists Executive Assistant with a variety of duties as needed including mailings, filing, compilation and input of weekly schedule, preparation for board meetings and mailroom tasks, must move into the Executive Assistant Role in the absence of the Executive Assistant (during vacation and other times away from the office).
- At least two years of administrative and/or clerical experience.
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point; strong Data Base management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including an occasional evening
- Ability to work effectively in and enjoy a fast paced work environment
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!